Technology Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, managing, scheduling technical operations
and technical staff based on key requirements and vision of the department head.
Technology Manager will manage the following teams under the Research and Development Department.
● Production Support Team
● Software Development Team
● Virtual Production Team
Responsibilities for Technology Manager :
● Plan milestones of inhouse software development projects and keep track of progression.
● Organise weekly task sprints and assign daily task to technical teams
● Manage technical staff availability, shift timings, leaves
● Communicate with other departments to get the requirements.
● Make test strategies for new hardware and software
● Monitor all technical operations related to virtual production
● Write documentation of pipeline workflow, new tools, features.
● Generate monthly reports of the Technology Department.
● Communicate with external vendors for arrangements of technical demonstrations and training for
● Participate in hiring and staff management with the department head.
Qualifications for Technology Manager
● 10+ years experience in the VFX industry
● Good understanding of VFX studios inter-department workflow
● Experience leading and managing VFX production or Technical staff
● Good understanding of feature films VFX Pipeline workflow
● Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
● Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
● Good Communication skills