Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user
requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand
consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers,
Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation
are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Experience of gui library like – DHTMLX, Datatable, Fancyapp, Bootstrap, Vue,
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Basic knowledge of 2D and 3D software.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to work in Agile work flow environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Report To: Head Technologist