Redchillies is looking for Data Wrangler to be a part of an innovative and collaborative technology team to advance the feature films data management.
As a Data Wrangler, you will regularly update our internal digital assets management. Responsibilities for Data Wrangler
- Sorting data in folders
- Organize data in given types and category.
- Generate mov from image sequence.
- Identify duplicate and corrupt data.
- Upload data to internal asset management software
- Make zip archives of sequential data.
- Identify and tagging image and video content for search.
- Generate data reports and analytics.
- Backup media data of digital asset management
- Regularly check performance of DAM, if any issue found then report to web developers. Qualifications for Data Wrangler
- 1+ year experience in VFX industry is plus.
- Degree of computer science or engineering
- Linux and windows experience
- Ability to learn new tools and workflow.
- Python scripting knowledge
- Excel or Open office knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Generalist Technical Director