This job has been Expired
- Supervises and reviews the animation submissions to deliver the expected and desired performance and footage quotas.
- Supports the director in determining the creative and aesthetic approach to the animation.
- Ensures and maintains the quality and style of the character performance and acting continuity across the project.
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the animation teams on a regular basis and approving shots for submission.
- Provides input for the technical setup of the models to be animated
- Provide those engaged in the character rigging process with constructive feedback on performance specific requirements so as to ensure consistency and avoid production issues.
- Assess the work of prospective animation candidates for the hiring process and work with Production Management on hiring decisions.
- Provide input to formalize training and mentoring of animators to ensure all crew members are appropriately skilled and production-ready.
- Provides input on the mentoring and training of the animation crew in performing tasks relative to the overall professional development of the animators. This includes handling performance review processes and performance management issues.
- Occasionally may be required to perform hands-on shot work on show and provide reference performances including motion capture performances as part of assigned shot work and to assist the animation team
- Partner with recruitment to find build a diverse and talented animation team in Sydney